A little flex time
Marketing is just being built at deepset, so you will be able to shape its direction with your strong organisational and communication skills. The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for our initial ABM and field marketing strategy and initiatives. We envision a strong focus on setting up proper pipeline generation, as well as working with the already existing enterprise accounts. We expect this role to be a key contributor to our understanding of how our open source products fuel horizontal technology adoption for NLP, and how to target specific enterprise accounts across several industry verticals and varying use cases.
We are an open source startup that empowers developers to build flexible and powerful semantic search systems to query all types of data using our Haystack framework.
deepset is at the forefront of natural language processing (NLP) and we are on our way to becoming a standard for semantic search. Come join our team and work with tech experts on real-world cases, in a fast-paced and high-impact environment, and shape the NLP space together with us.
Life at deepset
At deepset you will find an environment with equal opportunities to grow, share ideas, build relationships, and succeed. We believe every employee is important and generates a direct impact on our team’s success.
We are certified by Flexa® Careers as a flexible employer, and our remote first culture is designed to provide work-life balance, autonomy, and flexibility.
Our daily meetings, the quarterly in person "Re.Base", and the social events allow us to work with great synergy. We would like to invite you to visit our life page to learn more about our culture.
- Plan and implement measures to ensure pipeline growth for enterprise accounts
- Own the implementation of the early account-based marketing framework
- Research the market and develop campaigns to increase top of funnel awareness and bottom funnel conversions
- Understand unique challenges of strategic accounts, decision making processes, key user and buyer personas
- Work closely with account executives, demand generation, product marketing, and product teams
- Create and share best practices, communicate and educate the teams to lay the foundations for ABM
- Generate qualitative and quantitative insights on ABM and FM
- A team player seeking a fast-paced environment with lots of space for creativity
- A field marketing 'generalist' with a focus on field marketing and ABM
- Ability to prioritize, solve problems, and generally get the job done
- Persistent and tenacious
- Paying attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B marketing experience in technology
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Experience in working in a cross-functional team
- Experience in producing marketing emails, web content, sales collaterals, etc.
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Remote-first: You can choose to work from home or any other workspace that suits you. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a co-working spot.
- Grow: Personal and professional growth is important to us. We have a budget to learn and develop new skills, the chance to speak at conferences, and our team-favorite is the monthly “Hacky Friday”.
- Connect: We have a virtual office, a monthly social budget to reconnect virtually or in person, regular walk and talks with colleagues from other teams, and a flexible travel policy that enables you to meet colleagues in-person when needed.
- Re:base: Once every few months we meet in person. We believe it's great to still see each other occasionally in real life. We have good discussions, we do workshops, we brainstorm, we have lunches together, and we have fun. We cover travel expenses for sure.
- You are an owner: We offer every employee the opportunity to be enrolled in the employee stock option plan and own a part of the company.
- Personal time off: If you want to recharge and travel the world - there are 27 days of paid holidays.
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? Laptop or PC? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
What colleagues say
- "At deepset, I have regained the joy of being part of a fascinating project with an inspiring vision. The team is a highly talented, enthusiastic, and caring group of human beings. I look forward to helping our experts solve the exciting challenges of providing practical NLP on a large scale.” (Ivan, DevOps Engineer)
- "Joining deepset has been rewarding from day one: I could work right away on challenging, interesting topics at the cutting edge of NLP with a really talented and welcoming team of engineers.” (Sara, NLP Engineer)