3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the FPS Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product content. Working with many varied luxury fashion clients, you will need to switch between copywriting styles fluidly and competently. You will work with the FPS Linguistic Services Supervisor to ensure your copywriting goes live on time and to a standard fitting of a high-end fashion brand. Every day will provide a new opportunity and the workload will become increasingly varied as the FPS team expands its reach.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product copy for our partnered brands' sites
- You will create copywriting examples and briefs for clients
- You will own the CMS copywriting process
- You will work with our core copywriting team to ensure tone of voice is kept consistent across all languages
- You will maintain quality of content on product pages
WHO YOU ARE
- German mother tongue
- Fluent in English
- Expert knowledge of luxury fashion brands and products
- You have a good writing style that is accurate, engaging and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You can work to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS and have experience with working with CAT (computer-aided-translation) tools
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the FPS Linguistic Services Supervisor, you will translate, trans-create and create engaging, on-brand luxury product content.