3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
Reporting to the Senior Linguistic Services Project Coordinator, you will support an AI-based localisation project post-editing machine translated content for a globally recognised luxury department store. You will work with a dedicated Chinese localisation team and a Translations Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will post-edit machine translated creative site copy such as editorial content and brand bios
- You will support with maintaining high-quality translations memories
- You may be required to localise product information and web text
- You will work as part of a dedicated Chinese localisation team, following brand guidelines and ensuring tone of voice is kept consistent across all content verticals
- You will establish routines and standards with the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Fluent in English
- Expert knowledge of luxury fashion and lifestyle brands and products
- You have a great writing style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You can work to agreed daily targets and deadlines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team, producing content for a leading and globally recognised luxury department store.