Fully flexible hours
The Service Delivery function is at the heart of the day to day running of Form3 Services. This is a growing team who work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to deliver the best-in-class support for our customers. The team is central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving forward one global support model across our tech platform. As we expand on our global presence, we continue to pursue growth within the team with learning and development a huge part of our team discipline. Innovation and development, with the motivation for rapid growth we are keen to onboard likeminded team members to join us on our journey.
As a Senior Service Delivery Analyst at Form3, you will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end onboarding of our new Customers, Products and Services onto our cloud-based platform supported by DevOps disciplines.
As a member of the Onboarding Team within Service Delivery, your primary focus will be to collaborate closely with both internal and external teams, ensuring deliverables for Service Delivery are understood, completed and operational prior to go-live of the customer or product.
Leading Customer Workshops and working closely with external teams to provide guidance and support throughout the onboarding process, you will be a critical part of the success of our go-live migrations.
The Service Delivery Function also provides 24/7 service and support of end-to-end incident management supporting the technology platform, following our incident Management Process.
Supporting an out of hours on-call rota, you will own end-to-end responsibility of Incidents (management, investigation, communication and escalation) and will be required to facilitate Incident bridges to support teams and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of an Incident.
As a member of the Service Delivery function, you will collaborate and co-ordinate across the internal teams within Service Delivery, supportive of each other and aligning on good practises together.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Delivering onboarding activity for Form3 Service Delivery
- Maintain a global onboarding model across the Form3 Products
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Implementation and Product Leads throughout customer onboarding projects
- Deliver and support agreed Incident Management Hypercare Support for Customer Go Lives
- Manage Early Life Support (ELS) for newly onboarded customers via incident support, customer meetings and metrics reporting
- Track and maintain all onboarding tasks with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams to define, measure and drive improvements via the use of KPI’s and process metrics
- On-call escalation for out of hours support rota
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced ITIL v3 or above Senior Service Delivery Analyst. The candidate should have excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for someone who has at least 5-10 years’ experience of an onboarding background within financial services, ideally within DevOps, however, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of engaging both senior customer and internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience delivering/supporting enterprise scale services
- Strong analytical/fault finding/troubleshooting skills
- Influential skills to drive improvements
- Experience of Service Management within Financial Services/Payment processing ideal
- Experience of Cloud/web platforms
- An understanding of working within an agile environment
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.