Fully flexible hours
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
We are looking for a Senior People Systems Partner within our People Operations and Insights team. This role will be critical in supporting the business, developing our people tech stack and achieving our roadmap. You’ll be supporting a hyper-scaling business and helping all our teams have a fantastic experience of working at Infogrid. The people operations and insights (POI) team deploy and manage systems across all people areas including talent, onboarding, L&D, performance management, engagement and many others. Our vision is to work with best in class vendors to create an interlinked set of systems which enable our people to do their best work.
Your work will be to collaborate with the people team and business leaders to meet their needs as well as drive forward the people systems roadmap. We strongly favour automation, self service and data driven decision making so we will need solutions which support all these. You’ll play a critical role in delivering our roadmap as well as managing the many different interconnected systems which will help us get there!
In he People Operations and Insights (POI) team we:
- Implement and manage systems that help our users better support their business areas
- Collaborate with business intelligence, talent and our people teams to make data a core part of decision making across the business.
- Seek to develop technical solutions which deliver business value
- Select and deploy new technologies and systems that help our people do their best work
What we think you need to be succesful:
- Passion for People Systems and the impact they can have on business performance
- Proven experience working in the field of people systems
- Experience of leading systems procurement and implementations that have delivered proven user value
- Knowledge of reporting in Looker, Tableau, Power BI or similar tools
- Experience working with API’s and data connectors
- A strong academic background grounded in a numerate subject, or equivalent work experience
- A self-directing attitude and a growth mindset
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offered flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterwards.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here.
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development.
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely.
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.