3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 10 - 4
As part of our experienced dev team, you’ll work alongside our wider team of specialists (everything from client services to data and insights, UX, product design and delivery) to build and deliver exceptional solutions that meet the needs of our clients and their customers.
We believe that a great developer thrives on technology and gets a buzz out of delivering cutting edge solutions on the latest platforms and technology stacks, and here at Freestyle you’ll get the opportunity to do just that across a real variety of projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and dynamic development team (with an outstanding sense of humour) in a growing and evolving product studio, so if you’re on the lookout for your next move, and the fast-paced agency world excites and interests you read on and get in touch.
You'll be based in our rural offices near Leamington Spa, Warwickshire (currently fully remote due to COVID restrictions - part remote and home working options thereafter).
What the day to day might look like.
- Code implementation of web, mobile and API driven applications
- Technical point of contact for clients when and where needed (supported by Lead Developers and Technical Director)
- Working with the wider team and specifically Site Support on general troubleshooting, bug investigation and fixing
- Inputting, contributing, collaborating and where relevant leading on internal projects
- Together with the design and insights and data teams putting UX/UI at the very forefront of what we do and offer
- Working with the Tech Director and Lead Developers on solutions architecture – helping to translate project requirements into a solid technical solution
- Working with project management to ensure that projects run on time and ensuring that high technical standards are maintained throughout
The skills we're looking for.
- 3+ years of web development experience
Web, API, mobile and data-driven development experience on the Microsoft stack – C#, .NET, ASP.net, MVC, Web API, SQL Server, Xamarin
- OOP development experience and design patterns, knowledge of dependency injection and inversion of control
- Development experience of enterprise CMS platforms such as EPiServer
- Open Source CMS platform experience such as Umbraco
- Exposure to cloud hosting environments such as AWS or Azure and IIS and Windows Server administration
- Degree or equivalent technology-related qualifications
- Relevant industry qualifications such as Microsoft MCSD, Episerver, Umbraco and AWS, Azure
- Continuous integration and deployment methods
- Great communication skills and the ability to estimate and document your work effectively