3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
The Reporting Analyst will support the Advertising Services and Partnerships function in delivering a data-driven Marketing approach and excellent reporting and insights for brands. You will facilitate easy access to valuable data and metrics presented in an effective way, and enabling the output of brands' campaign reports at scale through automation. The Reporting Analyst will work with the Data and Insights Manager to maintain and develop the existing automated campaign reporting processes, and will support the Media Operations team with related ad hoc troubleshooting and manual reporting requests required for tier 1 clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver pre-sales support including creating visual data dashboards from which the Sales team can seamlessly draw meaningful, visual brand insights to build strategic marketing proposals for their brand clients.
- Offer post-sales support including supporting the Insights & Data Reporting Manager in pulling and visualising reporting data for ad-hoc strategic reports/presentations required for tier 1 clients.
- Monitor report accuracy, identifying issues early, alerting relevant teams where necessary and supporting the Data & Insights Manager in resolving these issues.
- Data and Insights roadmap support: supporting the Data & Insights Manager to query and pull organised tables of first party data, according to the insight brief.
- Ad product reporting: processing and presenting existing reporting data for multiple campaign results at a granular level to enable Product Commercialisation and Analytics teams to develop learnings and position advertising products against marketing objectives for clients.
- Ad product testing support, including providing input into optimal test designs and supporting on building corresponding tracking and reporting frameworks to deliver test result insights.
- Occasionally assist Heads of Department with ad hoc internal reporting and data modelling requirements such as sales performance reporting, forecasting and media products pricing & yield reporting.
WHO YOU ARE
- Someone with experience in reporting.
- High standard for data accuracy and presentation.
- An excellent communicator with stakeholder management skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with both commercial and analytical stakeholders.
- Someone with advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups and data visualisation.
- Preferably someone with some experience in SQL and BigQuery as well as data visualisation tools (e.g. Data Studio and Looker), although this is not a requirement.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The Reporting Analyst will be a key support to the wider Media Solutions pillar, supporting the Data and Insights Manager and the Analytics team to deliver a 'Data and Insights' roadmap to contribute to the suite of automated brand insights and granular campaign benchmarks.