3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. With an open-plan space, ideal for collaborative working, an outdoor terrace for a team lunch, or a dedicated studio for a yoga class.
You will work in our London office, reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager based in Milan, Italy. You will identify industry challenges, plan activities on a short-medium term basis and contribute to budget forecasting. You will analyse indicators with Account Management, Partner Success, Finance & Legal to ensure that expectations are met (indicators include sales, speed of sending, no stock rate, product quality and timeliness). You will research or utilise your established relationships with high-end fashion boutiques in Italy to introduce them to the Farfetch concept, maximising its potential. The success of Farfetch.com is guided by the relationships with our partners. You will represent Farfetch externally, be the boutiques' ambassador internally and be recognised as an industry professional outside the company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the Senior Business Development Manager to build the pipeline and budget forecasting.
- You will help design and implement ad-hoc commercial agreements for top boutiques to produce additional revenue working with other teams and monitor them.
- You will maintain and facilitate ongoing relationships with boutiques by partnering with other departments: Commercial Planning & Pricing, Account Management, Partner Services
- You will analyse indicators to ensure that expectations are met
- You will promote our initiatives (New Categories, Connected Retail, Fulfilment by Farfetch, Marketing & Editorial, Farfetch Capital, Private Clients)
- You will understand our e-commerce service offering, constraints, costs structure and support contract negotiations process, ensuring a successful long-term partnership and profitable relationship for both parties.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are Italian native and fluent in English
- You have experience in sales, related to high-end fashion apparel and accessories
- You have experience in B2B building and maintaining relationships, with knowledge of specialty stores/fashion boutiques, e-tailers in Italy and department stores and category specialists.
- You have knowledge of MS Excel (can perform complex functions), Google Slide (can create impactful presentations, both written and verbal)
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You will work in our London office, reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager based in Milan, Italy. You will research or utilise your established relationships with high-end fashion boutiques in Italy to introduce them to the Farfetch concept, maximising its potential.