3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
At OpenPayd we know diversity of thought is crucial for our team to flourish. That’s why we make sure diversity isn’t only considered when hiring, but is part of the process, with diverse hiring panels for every role. We are a workplace where everyone can come to work as themselves and be proud of who they are. Our team already speaks over 20 languages, and that number’s constantly growing. No matter where you’re from, we’ll do everything we can to make you feel at home. Our forums and inclusivity initiatives are designed to support our colleagues to share their ideas and give feedback on their experiences. And in all our offices we also offer flexible working arrangements.
How will you add to the OpenPayd journey?
- Define our customer personas across all current and new verticals
- Map out our market segments to identify and prioritise our new growth areas
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales on defining the go-to-market strategy
- Become a key product evangelist to share OpenPayd’s vision and value to internal and external stakeholders
- Support content teams with product positioning and messaging across all channels
- Gain valuable customer insights to help shape our product road map
- Own OpenPayd’s sales enablement workstream and identify key areas for improvement across all content and channels
- Be a driving force for both customer success and our revenue goals, rigorously tracking and managing your solution's market adoption and health KPIs
- Create and deliver ongoing training to sales on how best to communicate and sell the solution to the different market segments
- Dive deep into market and competitor insights to educate internal stakeholders and ensure we keep a competitive advantage
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- You have min. 5 years’ experience in a relevant product marketing role
- You are process driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a skilled communicator and able to confidently present new ideas and concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- You are a lateral thinker and can quickly expand your product knowledge
- You place high value upon positive business relationships and through your attitude and personality contribute to building a positive company culture
- You are excited by prospect of building a high performing team that will support OpenPayd’s global expansion
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. OpenPayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. OpenPayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.