A little flex time
Amplience powers digital-first, commerce brands and retailers with the freedom to do more. Our headless CMS, DAM and Digital Experience Management platform allows the world's leading brand teams to manage content, not code, including GAP, Crate & Barrel, Tumi, OTTO Group, Primark and Very Group.
These brands are leading a momentous shift towards headless/composable eCommerce and content architecture given the strategic benefits it delivers for them. The market is primed for wide-spread adoption of this technology over the next few years and the tail-winds are building. Amplience is out in front enabling these companies to reinvent the way they create new, innovative digital experiences for faster performance, higher engagement and increased sales. Are you in?
As VP of Demand Generation, you will lead the global, strategic development for a critical functional that is central to our success. You will bring a broad set of business experience across demand gen, digital marketing, ABM, content marketing, pipeline management and process optimization to scale our next phase of growth. The VP will conduct programs and campaigns across target accounts, customer segments, verticals and partners to develop pipeline. You will lead and build a team of highly accountable and high impact marketers while partnering closely with Commercial leaders across our regions. The VP of Demand Generation will report to the CMO.
- Develop and execute a global demand generation strategy and associated initiatives to support our aggressive revenue goals, increase the number of qualified opportunities, improve ACV and accelerate pipeline velocity.
- Build a Demand Center team responsible for a best-in-class portfolio of skills and experience to optimize our end-to-end customer buying journey.
- Lead inbound and outbound acquisition strategies and programs across customer segments and territories including multi-channel acquisition programs including paid and organic programs such as search, display, email, social, direct mail, events, ABM, customer marketing and content syndication.
- Collaborate and partner with sales to align on strategy, initiatives, investments, messaging and measurement of our commercial efforts.
- Drive engagement with Marketing and Sales Ops on metrics, pipeline forecasting and performance measurement to get ahead of quarterly commitments.
- Manage budget and ROI of Marketing programs, and recommend calibrations to marketing investment to achieve business goals.
- Optimize the end-to-end customer buying experience and processes including lead capture, nurture programs, scoring and account-based list targeting and measurement.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 15+ years of marketing experience in B2B technology and enterprise organizations with 5+ years leading demand gen professionals.
- Established success in running global demand generations programs to delivery pipeline growth, both inbound and ABM motions, selling to enterprise decision makers.
- Deep experience across B2B inbound and digital marketing methods to create multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience in multi-persona sales motions across business and technical leaders.
- Knowledge of, and ability to leverage a range of technology tools to automate, enhance, measure and scale demand gen operations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, growth environment – ideally having experience in both established and start-up companies.
- Highly collaborative and organized individual who can motivate cross-functional teams to achieve a common vision and set of goals.
- Data-driven leader who loves developing insights from analysis to inform strategies and program development,
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave