3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
This role will be responsible for supporting a wide range of activities that ensure our commercial team operates with impact ensuring we deliver value for our partners. The role will play a key part in supporting both our pre and post sales activity as well as the day to day running of the team.
Pre-sale responsibilities include identifying key prospect contacts for the team, designing and cascading the core sales collateral at the heart of our pitches, as well as providing direct support to our Partnership Directors and Sales teams when engaging directly with our partners both virtually and in person.
The Commercial Executive will also play a key role in assimilating feedback from the entire commercial team on how we work together and in turn develop, design and implement improvements to how we work together to ensure we operate as an efficient and effective business. As well as providing a broad and varied base of activity the role also provides the opportunity to work closely with our senior commercial leaders - all of which provides a fantastic platform for any graduate looking to kick start their career with a high energy scale-up.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and driven individual, not afraid to take on a responsibility and challenge, a natural communicator, who thrives on building relationships within a business and proficient in using a range of presentation and communication applications.
- Supporting our seniors in ensuring we are continually updating and cascading up to date and relevant sales collateral for our partnership teams
- Using data and insight tools to update and bring our pitches come alive with client-relevant data and information (SQL not necessary, but we need you to know your way around a spreadsheet)
- Supporting our prospecting teams in efficiently identifying key contacts and designing the best approach for engagement
- Collect information from all areas of our commercial team on pain points, designing and implementing process improvements that allow us to operate with greater effectiveness and impact
- Act as a key contact and ambassador between the commercial team and our wider business functions, presenting back key updates both from and to the commercial team
- An ambitious character, keen to build their skillset with a hands on approach
- A positive and can-do attitude, able to work well with multiple teams as well as independently.
- An eye for detail and a creative approach to solving problems
- Incredible organisation skills - you’ll be juggling different tasks that all require varying levels of input
- Not shy of a spreadsheet, pivot table or a slides
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.