3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About carwow’s Product Organisation
carwow is scaling rapidly and in 2022-3 we are significantly investing in building out the product pipeline and repositioning ourselves in market. We are therefore investing in our brand across both B2C and B2B in a truly focused, sustained way... a more WOW way if you will!
We have a best in class product organisation that houses Product Marketing as a brand new function. As we scale, we're looking for someone awesome to come on board to own our B2B efforts, taking how we work with industry partners to the next level in both our current three markets...and wherever we go next. For more information about our Product Organisation, please visit our medium blog (here)
About the role
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will play a key role in the development of the go-to-market plan and roll-out of commercial products and services to automotive industry partners. Working closely with the commercial leadership across markets, the Head of Product Marketing and CPO you will be responsible for ensuring commercial teams are empowered to gain and grow relationships with our dealer and car manufacturers partners.
Additionally, you will work closely with our Head of Product Marketing to build out this function on the B2B side.
We are looking for a person who has experience within a B2B SaaS space. You will have developed and led go-to-market plans and product launches and enjoy building compelling marketing and communication materials and campaigns to drive customer engagement. This is a new role in a lean team, so we are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Marketeer who can truly own and grow the role and function.
About the key responsibilities
- Develop and implement of product marketing strategies, consistent with business and market needs
- The development of sales enablement tools and material which will differentiate and communicate product offering, features and services
- Work with the commercial leadership across countries and business units to train the sales and commercial organisation on the benefits of our proposition and products and support them in the development of sales plans, campaigns and materials to gain and engage new dealer groups,car manufacturers, media agencies and leasing brokers
- Continuously build market intelligence, competitor insights and market segment data, and insights about dealer groups’ bigger pain points, collaborating with the leadership team to identify opportunities and go to market plans.
- Collect, measure and report on customer feedback across all countries, continually recycling feedback into the product roadmap
Please note: We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've listed in this posting, so we’d encourage you to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not an exact match.
- Experience of developing and driving product marketing plans within a B2B industry
- Ideally, experience in sales or a commercial role so can really empathise with the challenges of explaining a value proposition in a persuasive way
- Working with a cross functional international team to produce sales enablement tools
- A track record of using customer and market intelligence, translating this information into product marketing plans and campaigns
- A creative approach to the development of engaging marketing material and tools
- Attention to detail and an enjoyment of writing content.
- Ideally, experience working in international organisations with operations across multiple markets
Nice to have (not required)
- Working knowledge of German or Spanish
Whats on offer:
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*If you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.