3-4 days per week at home
Fully flexible hours
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
Digital Customer Success is a data driven approach to creating value to our customers at scale, utilising technology to create a personalised experience at all stages of the customer journey. Our Digital Customer Success Manager will be a key member of our Customer Success team, working closely with the Head of Customer Success and Customer Success Operations Manager to engage with customers in a repeatable, scalable way. This person will minimise churn by increasing engagement and driving product adoption. Key to this will be using available data and championing the Gainsight journeys to assist with driving process improvements that will positively affect NPS, Customer Healthscores, and improve QBR content.
- Analyse the customer journey, building a proactive digital communication strategy with the customers goals in mind
- Minimise churn, maximise engagement and drive product adoption by digitally embedding Gainsight journeys and process improvements that will positively affect NPS, Customer Healthscores, and improve QBR content for all of ScreenClouds customers
- Incorporate automation into our customer engagement plan, and building the self-service touchpoints with our customers
- Utilise a 1-to-many approach for customer contact, including in-app messaging, emails programmes, webinars, videos, knowledge base etc.
- Utilise a many-to-many approach with the customer community
- Reporting & Measuring success - monitor and measure key Customer Success metrics
- Monitor their own KPIs to analyse the success of their digital strategy, constantly iterating the strategy depending on how well their efforts are landing with the customers
- Identify and define milestone planning, to ensure customers are getting the best ROI possible at all times
- Digitally educating customers on product value during different stages of the customer journey
- Collate product feedback and share internally with the relevant teams
- Project management skills, to keep things on track
- High level communication skills, both 1-to-many and many-to-many
- Tech savvy
- Data analysis skills to understand the customer journey touchpoints
- Customer Journey Mapping
- A demonstrable track record of adopting a customer-first, positive and solution-focused approach to achieving success
- Well organised and positive about process
- Understanding of mapping customer journeys in a SaaS business
- Experience of measuring results through surveys
- Experience working within the SaaS industry and with demonstrable experience of effectively communicating a relatively technical solution as part of a customer success function
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and in particular to build effective internal relationships with our Product, Sales & Marketing teams
- Experience working with a CS automation tool - ideally Gainsight
- Prior experience working with a startup/scaleup
- Understanding of Reach KPIs that measure how well our customers received a digital communication point
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
Flexibility & Inclusivity
We don't love CVs here at ScreenCloud. We appreciate that your resume isn't an effective representation of you, your experience, your approach, your opinions or your potential. Equally, this job advert can't do justice to what being in this role will feel like on a daily basis.
We encourage you to get in touch, even if you don't think you meet all of the criteria.
And, if you need flexibility, we want to hear from you! If you'd love to find out more about this role, and you need to work ‘unusual’ hours, or you're looking for a part-time contract or have any potential individualised needs, we’re looking for people who can have positive impact… We're always open to talking about how we can enable that to happen.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine