A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
We are looking for a talented Security Engineer to play a key role in maintaining and ensuring our security posture, reporting into the Senior Security Engineer.
- Design and maintain secure systems and networks
- Help with the creation of threat models for development teams
- Help development teams with the remediation of security vulnerabilities
- Help maintain security certification programmes and act as points of contacts for auditors
- Review and triage security vulnerabilities detect
- Implement technical controls to mitigate against security risk
- Development and integration of security tools and systems
- Maintain platform compliance posture against industry standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001)
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Experience maintaining cloud platform security compliance postures (AWS, Google)
- Web application security experience (OWASP)
- Deep understanding of SAML and OAuth
- Deep understanding of network security and encryption
- Experience implementing secure software development processes
- Experience securing Kubernetes deployments
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI-DSS, NIST
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs