1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
View our much better version of this job spec on our careers page: https://tinyurl.com/juro-le
⚙️ The key bits
- Whereabouts: We're HQed in London but have distributed team members within BST+3. For this role, we only accept UK-based applicants for now (but we're open to remote candidates within the UK).
- Visas: We can sponsor a UK work visa and we do offer relocation. But we do give priority to candidates without visa requirements.
- Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 2.5 hours over 2 weeks, incl. a home task.
- Salary & seniority: This is designed to be an entry-level role so we benchmarked £30-38,000 base salary* + 20% annual bonus (in 4x quarterly instalments based on performance targets) + stock options in Juro. We are looking for someone equivalent to IC1-2 in our implementation & services career map. * £38k for someone equivalent to level IC2.0 in our career map. If our advertised salary doesn’t match your expectations, let us know and we’re open to discussing.
- Reporting to: Claire O'Regan, Director of Customer Success
- More info: The FAQ below, our careers page, our handbook or ask firstname.lastname@example.org anything.
🤝 Help us help the world agree more
Juro has big ambitions: de-throne MS Word as the standard way to agree contracts online. And we'll need a lot of help doing it**.**
Legal tech is on the rise: companies in this space already attracted more than $1 billion in funding this year as the slow-moving industry digitises. With 3x annual revenue growth, we're in a great position to pilot this change.
⚔️ The challenge:
As we've grown, we built a stellar Customer Success team with top satisfaction ratings from our base. Getting started with Juro to handle contracts at scale is quick and seamless. Compare that to other solutions in the space: New customers often have a bad setup experience once they sign – onboarding is arduous and lengthy, support from the provider is scattered. The result? They lose excitement, use the platform less, and ultimately abandon it altogether.
👉 Where you come in:
We're looking for a legal engineer to own customer onboarding: ensure we continue to buck the trend of bad setup experiences in LegalTech, get our customers to value rapidly and effortlessly so they can start delivering value within hours, not weeks, of signing up with Juro.
You may be working in legal innovation already, or work otherwise as Implementation Specialist, Sales/Success Engineer, Solutions Architect or Client Operations Manager in your current role – either way, we want to hear from you!
🌠 Your mission at Juro
To create value to our new customers through effective and speedy onboarding, while being the voice of the customer internally. This means owning the onboarding of fast-growing companies (the likes of Cazoo, Deliveroo and Trustpilot) from end to end.
⭐ Success means:
Days in onboarding is <40 days.
Deliver excellent product training and materials for all customers (target: score 9.5 or higher in Customer Onboarding Feedback Survey).
Collect and share product feedback help improve the product.
🗓️ What your first 90 days look like:
Day 0-30: Is about learning – who our customers are, how to work with them, our industry and our product.
Day 30-60: Is about taking ownership, managing your first batch of customers onboardings with support.
Day 60-90: Is about contributing, meaning you own a set of customer onboardings solo, are impacting team KPIs and help us to improve our existing processes.
🌱 Your progression with Juro:
We expect the next natural step for you will be to move along in our career map to eventually become a senior legal engineer that handles complex onboarding projects like Sharen, a Customer Success Manager that is exposed to the whole customer lifecycle (beyond onboarding), or a team lead that mentors entry-level team members. We have career framework for progression at Juro and will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future.
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You've been in an environment where:
- You have a background either in law (but don’t see your future as a lawyer), or a LegalTech business.
- You have had first professional experience in an office environment with customer exposure.
You live an approach to customer success that emphasises our values:
- #BeMoreHuman - Adaptability: You have a self-starter mentality, e.g. getting up to speed with new features we roll out that have no process for onboarding yet.
- #TrustAndDeliver - Data-driven problem solving: You can correctly identify problems a customer has and take steps to address them.
- #LoveTheDetails - Results-driven prioritisation: You can successfully nurture your portfolio by focusing on managing the most vital relationships to secure renewals.
- #KeepItSimple - Clear communication: You express your thoughts and ideas in a structured and concise way.
*Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single bullet point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
🎉 Ready to apply?
If yes, hit the 'apply' button.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our public handbook ( https://tinyurl.com/juro-handbook ) and our careers page ( https://juro.notion.site ) to find answers on topics such as career progression, inclusion, the interview process, benefits and more.