3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 18 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 160 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Senior Product Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role – Senior Product Manager - Workplace Wellbeing
The last 18 months have been a transformative period for the topic of mental health. We've all gone on our own wellbeing journeys - for many, it has been a time of grief, loneliness, and anxiety while for others, it has been an opportunity for reflection and growth. If there is a silver lining from the last year it’s that the appreciation, education, and investment in mental health and wellbeing has been accelerated.
We have spent the last 5 years creating the Unmind experience as a small UK startup. We are now ready to take that to the next level, making it best in class, a truly market-leading B2B experience with a B2C calibre. This is where you come in. We are looking for someone who understands the power of digital products in transforming people’s habits and who is energised to change the relationship people and organisations have, around the world, with the topic of mental health.
We are looking for an experienced, deeply empathetic Senior Product Manager to join Unmind’s Product team. You will be responsible for leading one of the Workplace Wellbeing Collective’s newly formed product teams, and contributing to the Collective’s overall strategy.
Here’s how you’ll contribute as Senior Product Manager - Workplace Wellbeing:
- Strategy and Vision: You’ll define the product strategy and vision within your team. You’ll also contribute to building the Workplace Wellbeing Collective strategy.
- Metrics: You’ll be responsible for building objectives and metrics for your team to measure success
- Delivery/Execution: You’ll build world-class products that solve our customers’ needs. You’ll enable your team to make informed decisions and inspire the highest standards of execution.
- Collaboration: You’ll work collaboratively with a group of strong and dedicated product managers, engineers, and designers.
- Product practice: You’re keen to improve your product, your team as well as how we work as a product team. You’ll work with our group of product managers to contribute to improving our product best practices.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
Who you are:
- Hands-on impact: You are an experienced product manager, having delivered ambitious, impactful products. You have an entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- Data-informed: You are experienced at diving into data and insights to identify opportunities and then measure the impact of your work.
- Customer-centric: You have a customer-centric mindset and are enthusiastic about helping customers solve problems and delivering on our mission.
- Vision and strategy: You are able to get your team to dream big, align on a commonly agreed vision and draw a clear path to get there.
- Product-led: You have extensive experience of working within product teams that are outcome-driven, focusing on understanding and solving problems, with an emphasis on learning fast and iterating. You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach.
- Learning mindset: You operate with a growth mindset. You’re always looking for incremental improvements to yourself, the team and the product.
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays - 3pm finishes on Fridays for June, July and August
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Celebration days - each Unminder has 2 days each year to take as time off to celebrate something special to them!
- Generous gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace