A little flex time
The Form3 Specialist Sales team is responsible for maximising the market penetration of the Form3 product catalogue in the geographies where we operate. Working closely with the market-specific Customer Success teams globally, the team provides customer-facing product & domain expertise to the world’s largest banks and financial institutions, Tier 2/3 Banks and emerging fintechs. This is a newly created team within Form3 to build on our success in existing markets and play a key role in emulating that success as we expand into new territories.
Specialist Sales is a team of payments enthusiasts, deep domain experts, deal closers and relationship builders who find win/win outcomes, as opposed to just shifting units. We’re a close-knit group with a very open and direct communication style. We have a collaborative and personal approach to selling, where sharing ideas both externally and internally is key to our success. The team has a flexible working policy with an emphasis placed on 'what you do' and 'why you do it', as opposed to 'when you do it'!
The US Market Sales Specialist role is primarily responsible for the commercial success of our US payment solutions. You will already be an expert in US real time and low value payment schemes; working closely with our Product team you will gain in-depth knowledge of the Form3 proposition, enabling you to engage with prospective customers to demonstrate the benefits of the Form3 services, directly enabling the Customer Success teams to add these services to new and existing client relationships. You will play an important role in defining the go-to-market product messaging, having worked with the Product team to define the optimal offering for the market.
As the US Market Sales Specialist you will be focused on maximising the revenue opportunity and commercial success of their products while being a visible spokesperson for Form3 in the US market.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong knowledge of the US payment market and where the Form3 solutions can add value to the target customer base
- Build effective relationships with the other Customer Success, Product and Marketing teams, working in partnership to ensure the competitiveness of our US proposition and the effectiveness of our customer engagement
- Be the product & domain SME in customer facing engagements globally, owning the relevant collateral and providing input to RFPs/RFIs and proposals
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and refine the product messaging for maximum impact at industry events and through the usual media channels
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, both internally and with senior customer executives
- Be able to execute a qualified sales opportunity through all sales stages to a successful close
- Be known in the market for their payment expertise
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced specialist salesperson from the payments and/or technology space who has experience selling complex solutions to large banks and financial institutions.
- 10+ years’ experience in Product Management / Product Sales/ Solution Sales in the Financial Services Industry in the USA
- Demonstrated US payment scheme expertise
- Worked in enterprise product sales, with long and complex sales cycles across multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of the competitive landscape and the buying behaviours of our target customers
- A strong network/market presence within the Banking/Financial Services market across the US
- Strong networking experience, in particular representing businesses at Events/Speaking panels
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism, and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.