1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
At Elvie, we don’t believe women's bodies are the problem. Instead, we believe the problem is that the needs of women’s bodies – and therefore, lives – have been ignored, misunderstood, and underestimated.
Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, Elvie has been improving women's lives through better – and smarter – technology ever since. We develop innovations that meet the unique needs and complexities of the female body so that women can take charge of their health across every life stage.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is a multi-award-winning device bringing hospital-grade pelvic floor care to the hands of women everywhere— it was even a gift in the Oscar Nominee Goody Bags! And now, we're proud to say that we're part of the NHS Supply Chain in the UK.
Our second innovation was Elvie Pump. Launched in 2019, it's the world's first silent, wearable breast pump, enabling women to pump wherever they please— even the catwalk at London Fashion Week. It’s since won numerous awards, including the Times 100 Best Inventions of 2019 and ‘Wearable Design of the Year’ at the Dezeen Awards. The initial success of our wellness tools gave us the means to expand our breastfeeding range to include Elvie Curve and Elvie Catch, both designed to give mothers total comfort and confidence.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including the prestigious Red Dot Design award). We’re ranked as one of the 15 startups ‘To Watch’ by The Sunday Times and Business Insider and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by Syndicate Room. Our founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is regularly profiled in top-tier media titles, and, in 2021, Tania was named GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year: Technology Gamechanger.
In July 2021, Elvie announced an $80 million Series C funding, the number one position and biggest raise in an initial fundraising round in the femtech category.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We’re fearless - We tackle taboos and break boundaries, requiring sensitivity and courage.
- We’re innovators - We are passionate, curious and data-driven. We are constantly learning how to work smarter, faster and better. Always embracing change and innovation.
- We’re in it together - Together, we are constantly learning, embracing change and seeking innovation, whilst having fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
- You’re keen to progress your career as a supply chain professional, working for a dynamic company with ambitious plans for growth
- You’re an accomplished supply planner with experience of managing the end to end supply planning process for consumer products
- You’ve worked collaboratively with multiple commercial, operational and finance colleagues to generate your own supply plan
- You’ve partnered with external manufacturers and suppliers on a global basis to share long term forecasts and place orders, expediting and influencing to ensure delivery commitments are honoured
- You’re comfortable with the inherent challenges of long lead times and have set supply parameters to optimise stock availability whilst adhering to inventory targets
- You have freight knowledge and experience in multiple shipping methods, including air and sea
- You’ve worked in an environment that is fast paced with challenging but achievable targets and an accelerated introduction of new products into new markets
- You’re proficient on ERP systems and have used MRP functionality.
Please note: This is a 9 month FTC interim position.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be reporting into the Global S&OP Manager and be part of a wider operational team encompassing logistics, fulfilment and procurement
- Your responsibility will include the creation, publication and measuring of a supply plan for all Elvie products in all channels for all geographical regions from all third party manufacturers
- Working with suppliers to build strong relationships, becoming a clear subject matter expert and understanding their constraints with capacity, raw materials and componentry.
- The ownership timeline of your supply plan is from “cradle to grave” - from budgeting 2 years in advance to monitoring arrival and subsequent availability to promise
- Your accountability will include the maintenance of inventory between agreed targets, and in particular the daily communication with internal colleagues highlighting any stock risks
- You’ll proactively engage with a number of functions to refine and improve your supply plan
- You’ll be using designated tools that generate purchase requirements, based on planning parameters you will be maintaining
- Your role will facilitate successful new product introductions and expansion of existing products into new markets, as well as fine tuning products that may be cannibalised as a result
- You’ll be constantly monitoring your plan and measuring its accuracy against defined targets, constantly striving to learn and improve
- We’re looking for a person with an analytical bias and a also a proactive and confident communicator
- We are also looking for somebody who can influence and is adept at sharing information and building an internal and external network of important stakeholders
- We would like you to be tenacious in securing the best possible delivery dates, constantly monitoring and resolving delays.
- Another important trait is to be constantly inquisitive, relentlessly focussing on gleaning more insight into the category, systems and suppliers - researching and seeking support from Elvie colleagues
- We’re in the process of developing processes and systems so need somebody who is flexible and adaptable and willing to help us develop quickly to support rapid planned growth
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial workspace, being highly self motivated and willing to immerse yourself in all things Elvie to develop your capability
- Experience of demand planning would be beneficial but not essential as this role works very closely with supply planning and some cross cover is envisaged
Please note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboos around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, while learning a great deal and having fun.
What are some of the perks of working at Elvie?
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Annual personal development allowance & unlimited access to our learning & development platform
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- A tax-efficient charity donation scheme
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
At Elvie, we believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility, and are working on making our offices wheelchair friendly and breastfeeding friendly. We do our best to accommodate part-time requests and flexible requests as much as possible. We are also a member of UK Tech Talent Charter and proudly working in partnership with myGwork and Women's tech hub.