3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a "Happy People Revolution", by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for a collaborative and analytical individual to join our Total Rewards team as a Global Benefits Lead, reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards. This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for building a global approach to what benefits we provide our employees and as Farfetch expands into new countries, we will need to ensure the benefits offering meets local legislative requirements and is competitive so that we're attracting and retaining the best talent.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take ownership and develop Farfetch's global benefits philosophy and strategy
- Work with our global broker to design programmes and recommend changes to the existing offering by researching and benchmarking global market best practices, tracking legislations and future market trends and evaluating employee engagement trends
- Develop our benefits offering when entering new countries by leveraging your diverse network and relationships; M&A experience is beneficial
- Partner with Finance to ensure proper budgeting and forecasting of benefit programme costs
- Build Farfetch's global benefits communication strategy as part of Farfetch's Total Rewards Hub
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 5+ years experience in global benefits within an international organisation and/or consultancy
- You are a self-starter who is highly motivated, with the ability to work with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable analysing data to support decisions
- You have project and vendor management experience
- You are comfortable dealing with all levels of business especially when dealing with complex queries/issues
- You are able to build relationships with colleagues across the global People, Finance, Tax and Legal teams
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a collaborative and analytical individual to join our Total Rewards team as a Global Benefits Lead, reporting to the Senior Director of Total Rewards.