Texts are the fabric of the digital world. There’s so much information at our fingertips, but making sense of it efficiently is still very hard. deepset's mission is to break this barrier and empower any organization to harness powerful Natural Language Processing pipelines to efficiently access and comprehend any kind of data. Our open-source project Haystack is already used all around the world and we set out to become the semantic layer in every enterprise tech stack with our end-to-end search platform deepset Cloud. Combining an open-source project with successful commercialization is one of the key challenges in the tech industry today. As Senior Demand Generation Manager you will be one of the first hires to our account-based marketing team. This role is global with a specific focus on the U.S. market. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of our enterprise marketing campaigns with a strong focus on pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities.
About the Role
- Identify and understand market trends and drivers for deepset's solutions
- Define and implement an integrated marketing strategy and lead the campaign calendar
- Ensure your strategy thoughtfully targets our diverse personas from developers, architects, and engineers through to the C-level
- Understand the interplay between content and web marketing strategies, including acquisition funnel experiences and cross-linking content
- Work with the field and product marketing teams to adapt messaging and customize collateral for key accounts
- Identify the best channels for the positioning of our products and promoting content
- Create and execute compelling marketing programs
- Drive an integrated prospect experience across inbound/outbound tactics, including paid media, SEO, SEM, nurtures, social and syndication.
- Validate the mix of demand generation tactics by regularly testing new channels/tactics and scaling successful ones
- Help design, provide and communicate quantitative reporting on campaign performance and evaluate areas of improvement across our teams and business leaders
- Collaborate across the organization to leverage existing content and drive integration of content across channels to enable efficient cross-marketing
- A team player seeking a fast-paced environment with lots of space for creativity
- A demand generation marketing 'generalist' with the focus on ABM
- Ability to prioritize, solve problems, and generally get the job done
- Persistent and tenacious
- Paying attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of Marketing experience with B2B focus
- Previous experience in the technology industry is highly desirable
- Experience working in an account-based marketing team
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Experience producing marketing emails, web content, sales collateral, etc.
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Latest NLP: deepset is at the forefront of NLP, we are on our way to become a standard for neural search. Work with tech experts and shape the NLP space together with us.
- Flexible: At deepset, we all treasure the remote-first nature of the company. It's a big milestone for us today to be recognized and accredited by Flexa Careers as being very flexible to employees :)
- Remote-first: We are building a remote-first organization. You can choose to work from home or any other place. We offer a home office budget for equipment and furniture, and we would be happy to sponsor a co-working spot.
- Choose your tech: Linux, Windows, or macOS? Laptop or PC? The choice is yours and we will provide what you need.
- Re:base: Once every few months we meet in person. We believe it's great to still see each other occasionally IRL. We discuss things, we do mini-workshops, we brainstorm, we have lunches together, and we have fun. We cover travel expenses for sure.
- You are an owner: We offer every employee an opportunity to own part of the company, you will be enrolled in the employee stock option plan.
- No AI hype: Work on real-world cases with realistic expectations about NLP capabilities.
- Fast-paced: Fast path to decisions and actions. A great deal of responsibility and immediate impact (no legacy).
- Recharge: We all need time to recharge every now and then - or to travel the word - you will get 27 days of paid holidays.
- Grow: Focus on professional growth, we have a budget for learning and further development of skills, possibility to speak at conferences, monthly internal hacky Fridays.