A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role:
Our Compliance Department is looking for a talented Client Onboarding Manager to lead one of the Client Onboarding Teams. The Client Onboarding Manager will report to the Head of Compliance Operations in London.
- Ensure frictionless operations of the Onboarding Team on a daily basis and in a long term
- Identify potential operational obstacles and provide a workable solution
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting and be able to identify patterns and abnormalities
- Work closely with management on the delivery of wider compliance and business framework
- Monitor wider business changes, assess the impact on onboarding and introduce new processes accordingly
- Be able to identify improvements to current processes and work closely with other stakeholders to implement changes
- Assist management with complex queries, reporting and analysis of client's behaviour
- Ensure that process documentation is kept up to date with the latest changes being added as soon as practical
- Propose quarterly/yearly Team objectives
- Oversee the implementation of quarterly projects and provide ongoing feedback on the progress
- Attend internal and external meetings as onboarding point of contact
- Be a champion of CC culture and values - be the one who inspires and motivates the team
- Recognise key potentials and take steps to support teams in their development
- Team management including 121s, appraisals, hiring
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with a focus on team management
- Proven operational experience with a methodical and process-driven approach
- Experience in the Financial Technology (FinTech) sector is welcomed
- Understanding of financial crime controls and their application to client onboarding processes is a plus
- Self-driven, highly analytical
- A natural leader able to motivate and inspire team members to excel
- Have exceptional organisational skills and pay attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others
- Ability to prioritise work by taking the impact and scale of the work into consideration, as well as manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs