A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We’re looking for candidates who are not afraid to take ownership in solving problems that our customers face. We care about the people that are on our platform and we thrive to give them the best experience possible. Designers at Juno are key in achieving these goals.
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Working together with designers, product managers and other engineers to plan and execute on new product features that benefit our customers
- Sketching and designing interfaces and user flows for mobile and web in Figma
- Prototyping and testing new ideas
- Talking to our customers to really understand their needs
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following along with your CV and portfolio:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you?
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- A track record of creating products with amazing experiences
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of platform standards and patterns for both mobile apps and web
- Creative problem solving ability
- Being able to take ownership and lead projects
- Passion, energy, the will to win
- A desire to learn and progress in an autonomous environment
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- HTML/CSS experience
- A University Degree
- You’re fluent in a language other than English
- You’ve worked in remote teams before
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £60-80k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform