A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We’re looking for candidates who are not afraid to take ownership in solving problems that our customers face. We care about the people that are on our platform and we thrive to give them the best experience possible. Engineers at Juno are expected to contribute in making this happen.
Our Tech Stack
- AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS)
- Integration/Unit Testing (Cypress/Jest)
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Working together with designers, product managers and other engineers to plan and execute on new product features that benefit our customers
- Making sure our platform is scalable for future growth
- Integrating the Juno platform with other platforms like Shopify, Auth0, Stripe and Wise
- Identifying areas of weakness within the team and be confident to give constructive feedback to colleagues, product owners & line managers
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- A track record of creating products with amazing experiences
- Creative problem solving ability
- Being able to take ownership and lead projects
- Passion, energy, the will to win
- Desire to learn and progress in an autonomous environment
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high pressure, test and learn environment.
- Take an active role in code reviews, look for opportunities to both teach and learn from code reviews.
- A proven track record of being an active member of the team, taking part in retrospective meetings, planning sessions etc.
- Confident asking questions – no question is too stupid to ask.
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- Experience mentoring Junior Developers
- Experience working in a scale up environment
- A University Degree
- You’re fluent in a language other than English
- A background in eCommerce
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Knowledge of serverless architectures is a bonus
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £60-80k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform