3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal.
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented Partnership Manager to join our commercial division in London with the objective of establishing strong relationships with our strategic partners, driving performance of our Leasing marketplace and supporting the growth of new revenue streams.
The role involves building and maintaining strong relationships with our strategic leasing partners, helping them to maximise their ROI and explore new commercial opportunities with carwow. You will become a partner to their business; helping inform internal processes, inventory advertised on carwow and improving the quality of their digital enquiry handling. You will aim to embed carwow as their most efficient, effective and valued digital marketing partner, which can include, at times, persuading influential stakeholders of the value we provide.
- Become an expert on carwow leasing, building a solid understanding of industry challenges and opportunities
- Stay in regular contact with your portfolio of clients, predominantly via phone/video calls
- Deliver performance insights and process recommendations to strategic leasing partners
- Introduce carwow leasing to new strategic partners who have never used the platform before followed by onboarding and training these partners to get the most out of carwow
- Support leasing management with
- leasing focussed B2B Marketing & PR
- new revenue streams for UK leasing
- UK leasing product and partner platform
- overall marketplace health by exploring, analysing and presenting ideas that may return growth
- Targeted on success metrics of both your portfolio and the overall marketplace performance
- Liaise with colleagues in our Product, Marketplace, OEM and Marketing teams to help deliver the carwow leasing service to our partners
- Strong communication skills are essential. Relationship building and cross-functional collaboration are a key part of this role
- Consultative and creative approach to problem solving
- Autonomous, proactive and goal orientated; you won’t be micromanaged but you will be responsible for your own results
- Confident manipulating data in excel
- Experience in Account Management, ideally having worked with strategic level clients
- Experience with analysing and presenting business opportunities
- Automotive experience is not essential, but experience in a digital marketing context is a plus
What's on offer
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.