3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 300 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With fully remote working and a healthy home office budget of 500 euros, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm and some weekend cover, with a day off in the week if work a Saturday or Sunday.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person. With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do, we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
Our sales department is the hub of the business ensuring that customers upload and go on to sell their car through our ‘Sell Your Car’ offering and your role is integral to the success of the customer journey.
- You will be supporting our busy UK sales team in the UK market by calling and emailing customers who have agreed to sell their vehicle using our platform, delivering a seamless customer experience.
- You will liaise with our internal sales and account management teams as well as car dealerships and vehicle collection companies to ensure the car selling process is smooth and effortless for the customer.
- You will ensure the online collections and delivery portals are up to date.
- You will have experience of working in a busy phone-based environment and making a number of outbound calls and sending emails to our customers.
- One of our company values is Proactive - we challenge ourselves to be better and are self-starters. You have a get up and go mentality and understand the search for answers to more complicated questions.
- We are Positive, by surrounding ourselves with positive people, we work to stay upbeat when faced with a challenge
- We aim to WOW users, industry partners, ourselves and each other. You go above and beyond in your work, doing whatever it takes to offer the best experience and service possible.
- You have excellent spoken and written English.
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Private medical health insurance
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550 *if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are conscious of the potential impact on the environment and are leading the change to Electric vehicles. To play our part, we’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’ which should increase this to approx 5,000 trees planted per month.
* Please can we ask that you kindly submit your resume in English. *