A little flex time
TL;DR: A remote job leading the 'heartbeat' of Juno, our customer support function.
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
You love creating a positive atmosphere that solves customer problems and you’re passionate about ensuring an amazing experience for our customers and clients. You’re experienced enough to know how best to organise the team and the best processes to use. You are proficient using tools like Zendesk and Intercom and love creating efficiencies in your business area.
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Line management of our team of customer support agents
- Optimising our customer communication channels, ensuring we are maximising our technology to improve customer relationships
- Meeting with our Marketing and Account Management teams to work on engagement and retention projects
- Handle issues and inefficiencies promptly, ensuring your team are maintaining excellence.
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you?
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- Passion, energy, positivity and the will to win
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience working in start up or scale up Customer Support team
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- A network in B2B scale-ups or HR
- Experience consolidating customer communication channels to drive efficiency
- Experience building customer service team from scratch
- Experience in Customer Support in a B2B Saas business
Some must-haves ✍️
- A passion and excitement to change the way people experience work
- Analytical and able to work with data to understand the current status of customers
- Proven experience of driving efficiencies whilst not damaging customer experience
- Not afraid to set lofty goals and targets for yourself and your team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Best in class organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- A highly motivated team player
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £35-50k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform