A little flex time
TL;DR: A remote job being the 'adult the room' at Juno.
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We’re looking for an experienced all-rounder to scale the operations of Juno. The perfect candidate will have a strong Finance background, whilst experienced enough and keen to take on broader operational responsibilities. You will have a proven track record of
- Working within a post Series A scale-up,
- Working alongside a CEO, supporting fundraising
- Building models that guide a scale-up to hit goals and milestones
- Able to think strategically about scaling a multinational business
- Simultaneously working day-to-day across the whole business to keep things operating smoothly.
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Line management of our People, Customer Support and Finance functions
- Preparation of long term strategy, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Communicating with external relationships such as legal partners, recruiters, accountants, tax advisors and banks
- Working across the business to set, track and hit KPIs and milestones
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you?
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- Passion, energy, looking for the role of a lifetime
- 5+ years experience in a leadership role at a scale-up
- Strong financial background
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Proven results in identifying, attracting, retaining, managing and leading talent
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- Experience managing a broad range of functions including operations, finance, people, customer service
- Experience scaling a B2B or marketplace scale up
- A wide personal network of HR contacts
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £80-120k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A friendly but driven team that want to create a category in the workplace
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform