A little flex time
TL;DR: A remote job growing Juno's presence and evangelising our new method of providing benefits to employees.
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
The perfect candidate will be a T-shaped marketer that is data-driven and obsessed with growth. Entrepreneurial in spirit, the successful candidate will be laser focused on growing the business and creating a category in the workplace. They have experience in Performance campaigns, but are also interested in all areas of business growth.
They thrive within a fast-paced, high pressure, test and learn environment.
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Managing, developing and improving Paid Social and PPC campaigns
- Working alongside our content lead to create SEO driving campaigns
- Working closely with sales to drive, manage and track leads
- Analysing and improving funnel performance and website conversion
- Regularly reporting performance across the business to ensure the entire organisation is aligned
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you?
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- A track record of growing a similar-sized business to Juno
- B2B experience
- Focus on data
- Passion, energy, the will to win
- A diverse marketing background
- Desire to learn and progress in an autonomous environment
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 3+ years experience in a growth or performance/paid marketing roles
- Hands on experience with Paid Social and Google Ads
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- Experience managing people
- Experience working in a scale up environment
- Experienced using CRM preferably Hubspot
- A University Degree
- You’re fluent in another language, other than English
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £35-65k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform