A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We’re planning on more than doubling our headcount in 2022! As such, we need a passionate and energetic talent acquisition manager to work with us to build and maintain an amazing candidate experience. The perfect candidate will have worked in a similar sized business, looking to scale fast. Not afraid to hire internationally, the perfect candidate will know the right kinds of people to bring into a business with goals like ours.
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Collaborating with hiring managers to write job specifications
- Sourcing candidates using direct sourcing channels across different platforms and different countries
- Making screening calls, booking interviews, making offers and providing timely feedback
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you?
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- Passion, energy, the will to win
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition in a startup or scale up
- A natural networker who loves connecting with people
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- A network in B2B start or scale ups
- A network in HR
- Experience working with TeamTailor (our ATS)
- Experience in other areas of the the people function (engagement, policies, etc)
- Experience of a best in class candidate experience
- Experience working in a startup environment and hiring at pace
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Love autonomy and is self disciplined when it comes to time management and goal setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Proven results in identifying, attracting, retaining, managing and leading talent
- Passionate about our purpose of improving the lives of working people
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
What can we offer you? 🎁
- £30-45k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform