A little flex time
At Juno, we're on a mission to improve the way people feel at work, for good 🌍
What does that mean? 🤔
We work with progressive businesses around the world to reimagine their relationship with their employees. Our on-demand wellbeing marketplace is beloved by employees. Over the past two years, Juno has had a huge impact on peoples' lives.
Over 4,000 employees use Juno, in over 38 countries. Our community of 150+ clients includes the likes of Bolt, Zapp, OysterHR and Paddle.
Who’s this perfect for? 🎟
We’re looking for a commercially-minded Partnerships manager to lead our growth and brand partnership efforts. The perfect candidate will have experience building strategic relationships with other businesses to help Juno reach its medium and long term growth goals. This person will be passionate and knowledgeable about the B2B space, whilst also having a strong intuition for brand affinity. You will also have:
- A large, relevant network of professional contacts and relationships
- Commercial experience in negotiating and delivering successful partnerships
- The ability to prioritise and identify high probability opportunities
- The creativity to approach partnerships laterally and innovatively, thinking outside the typical obvious choices
Day-to-day tasks will include 📩
- Analysing and identifying the influencer brands that can bring growth to Juno
- Building personal and commercial relationships with brands
- Negotiating and executing partnerships alongside Sales, Marketing and Product
- Analysing and reporting on performance of these partnerships across the business
So, how do you apply? 📨
You read this description and thought "that's me!"-- great.
We'll be assessing candidates who send us a note (just a couple of paragraphs) that cover the following:
- Why do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Why is this the perfect opportunity for you
The key things that we will be looking for in applicants 🔑
- Passion, energy, looking for the role of a lifetime
- Creative thinking
- 3+ years experience in a commercial partnerships role
If you think this is your dream job and you’d be amazing at it, but you don’t tick all the boxes, then we’d still love to hear from you and why you think this is the perfect role for you.
Some nice-to-haves ✅
Below are some criteria that we would love someone to have at least a few of. Please don't be put off from applying if you don't match all of the below criteria. If you think you'd be brilliant at this role, then please apply anyway.
- Experience in a B2B or marketplace scale up
- A wide personal network of HR contacts
- Entrepreneurial experience
Some must-haves ✍️
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proven results in identifying and creating successful partnerships
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- A highly motivated team player
- Demonstrable experience in learning new things and have a test, learn & improve mindset
- £30-45k depending on experience
- Employee share options scheme
- Flexible remote working! Work wherever you want.
- 31 days holiday
- A very easy-going but driven team that want to enjoy work
- £100 per month to spend on the Juno platform
What can we offer you? 🎁