1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
We're looking for 1 x Paid Media Strategist / Senior Paid Media Strategist.
This role sits within the paid media team and will lead a portfolio of clients across the business, crafting dynamic, competitor-beating paid strategies that deliver ROI.
Both roles have opportunities for team management, though this is an absolute requirement for the Senior Strategist role.
As a full-time Paid Media Strategist, you will:
- Own the paid media strategy for a portfolio of clients, across paid search, shopping, social and display
- Drive delivery of paid media campaigns, using the supporting team effectively to get amazing results for our clients and working hands-on where appropriate
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists (clients and internally) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs, using paid media to meet business goals
- Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders
- Lead on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
- Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
- Contribute to the marketing of Impression through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
As a full-time Senior Paid Media Strategist, you will also:
- Manage a high-performing portfolio of clients through direct and indirect reports
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and active involvement in the wider paid media community
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency with offices in Nottingham and London. Impression’s product set currently includes SEO, Paid Media, PR, CRO and Analytics. We partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of over 50 expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Large PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2020, the paid media team were awarded Best Large PPC Agency in Europe (ESA) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced Paid Media Strategists to drive the agency forward.
We're looking for someone with an in-depth technical understanding of PPC and Paid Social, a team-player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice.
To be considered for the Paid Media Strategist role, you will need to have:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing PPC campaigns across paid search and shopping, with intermediate experience in paid social and display.
- Proven experience in successfully scaling large-scale accounts through paid media strategy and hands-on optimisation
- A strong portfolio of paid media success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Strong commercial awareness, using client reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model.
- Experience managing delivery teams and delegating work effectively.
- Expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite).
Whilst we typically expect candidates to have minimum of 2-3+ years experience in a PPC-specific role for this applications, successful candidates will be chosen based on skill and track-record.
To be considered for the Senior Paid Media Strategist role, you will also need to:
- Demonstrate the highest standards of team management, being a champion for your team that encourages growth and inspires those around them
- Have experience communicating paid media strategy to senior business stakeholders within a diverse range of verticals
- Agency experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application
- Experience using 3rd party bid management tools and/or Google Marketing Platform.
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
- Enhanced sick pay
- A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
- Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts
- Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee, fruit and a full drinks fridge in the office
- Ping pong and foosball
- Office dogs
- Organised work socials
- Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Hybrid working is an option for most roles, dependent on business needs
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.