3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge? This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team driving growth and optimization across Farfetch. You will have the exciting and rare chance to take our business to the next level. We are looking for a numerate person who is excited to solve business problems by working with big data, interpreting numbers, and consulting with business leaders on translating insights into real actions and solutions based on commercial goals. You will be leading a team and scoping its vision. You will be a thought leader in how we leverage analytical techniques and new technologies to solve complex problems. You will gain in-depth knowledge of our business and drive value in our business using data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be an expert with Marketing and lead strategic analytics driving the direction and focus of loyalty and retention
- You will lead analytics to understand customer performance in Farfetch including defining and monitoring metrics and performing deep-dive analyses
- You will lead analytics for ACCESS (Farfetch's Loyalty programme) focused on understanding performance, deep-dives and root cause analysis, experimentation, measurement and opportunity finding
- You will lead, manage, mentor and possibly grow an existing team of analysts which will involve
- Ensuring that your team works on projects/task deliver business impact
- Ensuring quality output that tells a story from the data i.e. driving the whys and so-what's from the analysis and suitable business recommendations
- Ensuring robust statistical and data methods are used to build analyses across the team including checking that code and calculations are correct
- Balancing the level of complexity in analysis vs. time to deliver and make impact
- You will demonstrate and communicate the value of this team to the business
- You will hire for vacancies in the team
- You will implement, automate and evolve processes to ensure efficient ways of working to maximise output from the team
- You will proactively identify opportunities and gaps, turn them into implementable solutions and build business cases as needed to take these initiatives forward
- You will continuously collaborate and build strong partnerships with our stakeholders, and also manage their expectations
- You will work closely with your team and business partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects
- You will work with and be supported by Product Managers in defining roadmaps, and be accountable for technical feasibility analysis, estimations and implementations
- You will create OKRs and metrics to provide a measure of success, align these to stakeholders, and report progress and blockers back to leadership
- You will lead on innovation and nextgen thinking for Analytics in Farfetch and the industry
WHO YOU ARE
- You have proven experience in data and analytics in Customer and/or Loyalty and/or CRM
- You have analytics experience in customer behaviour, lifetime value, segmentation, experimentation, cohort analysis, etc.
- You have knowledge of statistical methods including predictive modelling and reporting technologies
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You are commercially minded with the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements, and then storytell the data and insights back to the business with whys and so-whats
- You are able to collaborate with both commercial and technical stakeholders (technical product managers, development leads)
- You are experienced in setting the direction of multiple projects with different stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- You have managed teams
- You are experienced in managing and developing talent, both individual contributors and leads
- You are passionate about identifying opportunities through data analysis and modelling.
- You are able to present complex solutions clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field from a leading university
- You have working ability with SQL & Excel
- You have knowledge of Python, R, or similar preferred
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us in the Marketing Analytics team, as a Customer Analytics Manager, driving growth and optimization across Farfetch.