3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI
At Signal AI we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed a $50M D series led by Highland Europe plus previous backers Redline, MMC and Hearst and Guardian Media Group - this brings our total funding to date to around $100M.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced forward thinking, hands on Head of Business Intelligence, who is excited to join a fast growing company in AI and technology. You should be passionate about building a scalable Data & Analytics platform, have good understanding of optimal technology stack, able to leverage existing data infrastructure to enable cross-functional overview of customer, product and commercial analytics, to find actionable insights
As part of the wider Business Operations team, you will work closely with Finance, Strategy and commercial teams to build up-to-date, accurate reports, analysis, dashboards with reliable data, that serves as a single source of information to support multiple analysis and performance measurement. You will also be responsible for developing BI strategy and a team in the medium to long-term.
Key Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- To build systems to capture, review, report and analyse business data to drive sound commercial decisions for the wider business.
- You’ll analyse the existing systems in place and decide on the technical framework needed to build the BI function and how to integrate the team’s function to support the wider business
- Works closely with Finance and Commercial teams to enable accurate measurement of performance KPIs and Support the business to achieve performance objectives
- Evaluate existing data sources and analytics systems
- Ensure we have accurate and secure methods to find and extract data
- Build, implement and maintain BI systems
- Present data to wider organisations including non-data led individuals with suitable data visualisation tools
- Have ultimate responsibility to turn data into actionable insight and knowledge using predictive and analytical solutions
Key Skills and Requirements
- Subject matter expertise in Business Intelligence and have knowledge of business intelligence best practice methods
- Deep understanding of advanced data infrastructure, and concepts of enterprise data models, DBT
- Has ability to build and own data models
- Strong knowledge and experience in building data visualisation
- Leadership qualities - to build a team in agile fashion
- Data Warehousing and repository experience
- A drive and hunger for personal growth and development.
- Good understanding of commercial performance metrics in SaaS organisation, would be highly desirable
- Strong Influencing skills to be able to articulate and bring to life what the data is telling us and what we should do as a result
- Proficiency in managing stakeholder relationships, as well as providing the business with clear expectations for their teams.
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill