3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The Senior Media Operations Executive will support the advertising and partnerships function, focusing on the delivery and activation of booked campaign elements and continued optimisation towards client KPIs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage inventory available and the takeover schedule to ensure that campaign elements are deliverable and advise Sales. You will monitor inventory sell through rate and KPI's such as CTR, CPM and viewability.
- You will keep the Media Solutions team up to date with average impression levels, performance and available inventory, making recommendations on pricing and packaging where relevant. You will also keep abreast of industry standards and research, feeding back to relevant Media Solutions stakeholders.
- Traffic, optimise and BAU report on all ad-served deliverable elements including direct display, social and programmatic. You will ensure all campaign deliverables go live, monitor campaign delivery and ensure optimal campaign performance.
- You will create efficiencies in campaign trafficking to support scaling the business, evaluating existing technology platforms, working with external vendors and developing processes where necessary to ensure smooth campaign execution.
- You will liaise with other internal departments ensuring execution across all deliverables, including CRM, Marketing Production, Social and Creative teams.
- You will be the main contact for technical and specification queries regarding display media and other products.
- You will make recommendations to the Product Commercialisation team for futureproofing our business and constantly improving our offering to clients.
- Working with Reporting function communicating quarterly campaign benchmarks and feed in results where necessary.
WHO YOU ARE
- You'll have experience within a similar campaign management position, with proven knowledge with ad servers and web analytics tools.
- You will have experience with Ad servers and web analytics tools as well as CMS, particularly CoreMedia
- You are analytical and methodical – great with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- You will be commercially astute
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Our Senior Media Operations Executive will be responsible for campaign management and optimization for all booked campaigns. This will include execution of deliverables across the whole product suite, encompassing on-and off-site display, native content solutions, CRM and Featured Products Network.