3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a data driven Merchandising team supporting Browns to maximise commercial opportunities through effective management of Browns inventory, driving sales through improved availability, forecasting and maximizing profits. We do this by supporting all channels across our stores, brownsfashion.com and Farfetch. Our team encompass Merchandising, Strategic Pricing and Digital Production.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Strategic Pricing Assistant will support the Strategic Junior Pricing Analyst to review, maintain and manage pricing for Browns Fashion. You will be responsible for brand pricelist management and be the first port of call for any pricing queries within the business alongside assisting the team with understanding the competitive landscape.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible for requesting and managing brand RRP lists.
- You will analyse and review recommended retail prices across all relevant territories.
- You will be responsible for pricing symmetry across internal systems
- You will build reporting to understand pricing integrity of your areas.
- You will analyse the competitive landscape to ensure competitive position.
- You will assist the junior pricing analyst in delivering pricing reporting to the wider business.
- You will build strong cross-departmental relationships to help achieve success of the pricing function.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have prior experience in merchandising or pricing.
- You are an analyst and problem solver.
- You are commercially focused.
- You are revolutionary in approach, sharing your suggestions and ideas.
- You are organised, methodical and have strong attention to detail.
- You are experienced using large datasets, and excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets),.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns Fashion are looking or a Strategic Pricing Assistant to join the team!