3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're enhancing customer experiences across our digital touchpoints including our website, app, and email. Our team are experts in eCommerce improving customer experiences and brand presence whilst driving engagement and sales growth across our digital channels. Our teams include performance marketing, data analytics, CRM, organic search and optimization, design and studio creative.
Our London Head Office is based in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People more. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to support our global organic growth. You will support essential areas of SEO including on-page and off-page optimisation. You will report directly to the Senior Acquisition Manager and support our business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support building the SEO strategy in our core markets to increase traffic, revenue and new customer acquisition.
- You will perform market and competitor research to inform and support our SEO strategy.
- You will support with keyword research, track organic keyword rankings and provide relevant insights to internal stakeholders.
- You will help develop seasonal content marketing activities to maximise performance.
- You will produce and present weekly and monthly SEO reports to internal stakeholders.
- You will stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and help implement technical SEO best practices across the business.
- You will build SEO roadmaps for key markets pushing organic search growth to meet targets and KPIs.
- You will work with our development teams to implement redirect requests and recommend internal linking changes.
- You will use our CMS to upload and update pages with content and SEO tags.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have relevant off-site and on-site SEO experience.
- You have experience using Google Analytics and SEO tools.
- You have an interest in and knowledge of luxury fashion and e-commerce businesses.
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys working within a large and diverse team.
- You are a good communicator who can build relationships across the business.
- You are unrivalled in everything you do, with passion and ambition. Ambiguity and complexity never stop you from going the extra mile.
- You disrupt the status quo and embrace innovation with a curious mindset. Make courageous decisions, searching for new ways to shape the future.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns Fashion are looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join our digital marketing team!