3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Job Function: Delivery
Location: Bristol (working from home during restrictions)
Hours: Full time
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Part of the market leading Sift Media group, PracticeWeb is a specialist B2B digital marketing agency based in the heart of Bristol. PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results. . We believe that we can inspire action everyday, through the creation of amazing content, experiences and insight for our audiences & clients.
We look for people who share and can demonstrate the PracticeWeb core values:
- Focus on the client.
- Value your craft.
- Believe it’s possible.
- Embrace change.
- Make an impact.
- Focus on results
- Thrive together.
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results. This role is a chance for the right person to bring their passion for organising, planning and technology to our clients.
A typical week in the Junior Project Manager role will involve project scheduling, liaising with clients to prepare project requirements and related documentation, completing project administration and reporting, supporting the Project Manager’s with their client calls and communication. This is a great role to give you exposure to how a digital agency works. This position will help you develop your administrative, client management and technical skill sets. It's a great opportunity if you’re interested in a career in a digital technology field, as a project manager, in a project management office, or in a business operations role.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level and/or relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills - you can adjust your register and style according to your audience and you are good at influencing people
- Strong time management and organisational skills - you’ll probably love ticking things off your neatly colour coded list
- Strong team player - you enjoy collaborating and care about your contribution to shared goals
- Exceptional attention to detail - you’ve probably spotted the grammatical errors in this job ad
- Curiosity about all things technical - you learn best by doing, and enjoy exploring and optimising new technologies
- Solution focused - you’re always looking for ways to improve, happy to experiment and willing to change direction when necessary
Our benefits include;
- Flexible working (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell 5 days a year, additional leave for long-service, plus a day off for your birthday
- Life assurance of 4 x base salary
- BUPA health cash plan
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Sift are currently working from home but will continue working hybrid flexible working consisting of a minimum of one day per week in the office when possible to do so.