1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
boxxe is driven by remarkable people and teams providing extraordinary digital transformation products and services. Enabling people, systems and technology to function efficiently and effectively using every type of new technology and service on the market to increase margins, improve customer service and reduce operating costs. The result is an effective, engaged workforce and better operational performance throughout thousands of organisations across the UK.
We create flexible IT infrastructures, collaborative global workspaces, and data clarity, all underpinned by world-leading security and data management.
Above all, we are driven by our values. We care for our clients, our people and the environment that sustains us all. We put sustainability at the core of what we do and by making technology human, we lead our industry and we’ll help others lead theirs: that’s the power of boxxe.
The sheer scale of opportunity at boxxe is breathtaking and we are looking for a bold, innovative no-holds-barred Ecommerce Manager to take the boxxe website to the next level.
Working alongside the Chief Marketing Officer we are looking for the right person to take on this exciting opportunity to shape and grow the ecommerce strategy and execution of the ecommerce store for boxxe with a focus on improving conversion and Net Promoter Score.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
If you are the data driven and customer centric individual looking to take on this role, you should have a broad experience of trading an ecommerce website, delivering content and merchandising in line with top-line strategy in other professional services firms. You’ll need experience of working with a CMS website solution and be comfortable with identifying new and different ways to engage customers through testing. Self-motivation, drive and accountability are a must.
- Professional experience in ecommerce, trading a store
- A creative, energetic and results-orientated ecommerce professional
- Experienced in merchandising and executing content on-site
- Experience of using A/B and MVT software to increase conversion
- Experience of customer feedback tools such as Hotjar amongst others
- Thrives on working collaboratively with a broad team to drive reach and grow commercial performance
- A genuine self-starter, successfully manages own workload and can self-motivate
- Passionate about learning and development, a keen interest in building your marketing skills and growing yourself professionally
What you’ll be doing
Working with the Senior Leadership Team, managing an external agency, the key deliverables for the Ecommerce Manager will be:
- Owning and improving the trading performance of the website, increasing conversion and growing commercial value
- Reporting on website performance and customer feedback
- Owning the website test & learn programme to improve customer experience
- Executing and owning the onsite delivery of content
- Establishing and grow the Net Promoter Score
- Working alongside the head of performance marketing ensuring that the technical SEO roadmap is delivered
- Ensuring the priority of development is maximized through agile methodologies
- Managing the external agency to ensure maximum throughput and value from Customer experience initiatives
- Planning, adapting and delivering brand content working alongside our external agencies for use across the website
- Owning the nurturing process for potential leads through a 3rd party tool
- Aid growing the brand to become one of the leading IT resellers in the market
What experience we think you’ll need
We are looking for a person with previous experience in ecommerce at an ecommerce Manager or Senior merchandiser role in a fast-paced and extremely competitive environment.
- You’ll have had plenty of experience in trading a website, agile methodologies as well as using a CMS (Magento 2 would be desirable but not essential).
- We are on the hunt for enthusiastic teammates, client-oriented and with a passion for delivering meaningful customer & commercial impact and simultaneously generating business income.
- You’ll have excellent problem-solving skills, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- You’ll be self-motivated and proactive, with an insatiable thirst for knowledge always asking why, and how, and then why again - keeping up with market trends, you’ll be comfortable working in group settings, and you’ll be the calm person in the room.
- The Ecommerce Manager will need exceptional data skills, we are looking for driven people who’ll fit seamlessly into the wider boxxe team - approachable, fair and diligent to work alongside and to achieve great things with.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.