1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
Our Growth Marketing Team is responsible for generating new leads for the sales team to pursue and convert into customers. This means executing on a significant number of campaigns each quarter, with the aim of delivering quality (over quantity) leads to the sales team.
To continue on our aggressive growth strategy in 2022 and beyond, we are looking to recruit a motivated Digital Marketing Manager to own the digital marketing channels. This will cover all, but not limited to, channels including paid search, PPC, Google Ads and paid digital advertising campaigns. This will include both UK and US audiences.
You will have the opportunity to own and execute on a digital strategy to support and deliver campaigns. You will be given the freedom to be creative in your execution and encouraged to test anything and everything to optimise your approach. You will be accountable for omnichannel digital engagement metrics and deliver high-quality MQLs to the sales team.
To excel in this role, you will need to be very well organised, have a flair for creative writing, and have a keen eye for detail and design (working alongside an in-house design team), as well as a data-driven approach and analytical competency.
This is a crucial role, where you’ll be able to quickly see the impact that your work has on the business. Your role will be to:
- Develop a digital strategy to drive traffic and educate leads
- Ensure all campaigns are launched on time, and to the highest standard expected of Peppy marketing
- Report each week, month, and quarter on campaign performance and conversion, and the narrative behind the numbers
- Capture the learnings from what works, and what doesn’t
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will:
- Have lots of hands-on responsibilities and the chance to grow.
- Using Google marketing suite including Adwords, Analytic, GDN and DV 360
- Liaise with the Demand Generation Lead on message, content, and strategy
- Liaise with the Campaign Manager and creative teams/external agencies on design across prospect-facing collateral
- Design, execute, and report on testing of message, design, strategy
Who we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- Experienced in marketing to a UK and US audience
- Experienced in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, GDN and DV 360
- Proficient in Hubspot Marketing Suite and CRM systems
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns, including - paid search, PPC, Google Ads and paid digital advertising campaigns
- Good communication skills and be able to adapt quickly to changing business situations and challenges
- Keep the customer experience in mind through all activities
Bonus points if you also have:
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.