3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI
At Signal AI we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed a $50M D series led by Highland Europe plus previous backers Redline, MMC and Hearst and Guardian Media Group - this brings our total funding to date to around $100M.
About the role - Who are you?
The Head of Product Marketing will lead our efforts to translate Signal AI’s vision of transforming decision-making through augmented intelligence into value for our customers today and in the future. As the Head of the function, you will bring best practices on how to run go-to-market across a range of use cases as well as manage and enable our existing Product Marketing Managers.
The head of Product Marketing will also take specific individual responsibility for developing our industry agnostic Decision Augmentation positioning and develop competitor and market insight to support this as well as partnering with our New Markets team to identify product-market fit in new use cases.
You’ll lead the team to build an excellent understanding of our target markets and, as the voice of the customer, create a compelling go-to-market leveraging our underlying technology, creating compelling collateral and telling the Signal AI story in a language that resonates across markets.
You’ll work closely with the Marketing and Product leadership and will foster strong collaborative working relationships with both teams, providing a connection between Sales, Commercial and Product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for translating Signal AI’s offerings into value for customers across all markets
- Overall responsibility for delivering customer, competitor and market insights across all markets in order to position Signal AI to win
- Individual responsibility for driving Signal AI’s industry-agnostic Decision Augmentation positioning
- Ownership of the Signal AI Analyst Relations program
- Strategic direction and oversight of all GTM activities along with responsibility for initiating and managing an effective process and framework for measuring the impact of all GTM initiatives
- Direct line management responsibility for two (Senior) Product Marketing Managers
- Partnership with the New Markets team to identify product-market fit and assess the commercial opportunity of new markets/use cases
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with product development and commercial teams to craft compelling go-to-market plans and collateral
- Ability to work on new offerings and/or for new buyers demonstrating a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple levels and functions within an organisation
- High attention to detail and ability to project manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Previous line management experience, ideally in a hybrid/remote environment
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …