1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
TrueLayer’s Payments Team is building a next generation payment solution across Europe and the rest of the world. Our vision is to replace cards as the dominant payment method online with modern bank payments - an experience that’s faster, cheaper, and more reliable for businesses and quicker, easier, and safer for users.
Leveraging a new wave of regulation built on openness and innovation, we have built bank integrations, infrastructure and enhanced UX journey to make Open Banking payments as a mainstream solution. We have already gathered significant traction in the UK, and are currently expanding across Europe, including in Spain and Germany.
To double-down on our growth and support our vision, we're looking for a Product Lead to build a new team - Vertical Growth Solutions - The aim is to build products that drive merchant and consumer adoptions of Open Banking Payments in iGaming, Financial Services and eCommerce.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $270M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212, and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We’ve grown from a UK leader in 2019 to a global provider in 2020, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started…
What you will do:
- Responsible for building deep expertise and intuition for customer pain-points with Payments in iGaming, Financial Services or eCommerce
- Conduct discovery of products that will drive adoption of TLs solutions with merchants and end consumers
- Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders to advocate for new features that will help us build the best products for our clients
- Assessing technical and business considerations to take strategic decisions on the product roadmap
- Work closely with other product managers across the company to identify and build new integrations into Payment Schemes in Europe and beyond, as well as manage and optimise existing connections.
- Work in cross-functional teams spanning Engineering, Experience Design, Compliance, Client Success and Business Operations, to prioritise organisational objectives and execute strategically important goals and initiatives
- Work with other exceptionally talented and motivated global peers to shape our products and features
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a deep Payments Experience in eCommerce, iGaming or Financial Services company
- Have product management experience in a Product-first, B2B company
- Can act on data without relying on the complete picture to be built for them; prioritisation is your strength, and you have the ability to win consensus for your ideas amongst your stakeholders
- Can strike the perfect balance between strategic visionary and tactical operator
- Are customer-focused; everything you do, you do it to create a platform that our clients love to use
- Would consider themselves a “people-person” - equally comfortable gathering user feedback, presenting your ideas to engineers or reporting your KPIs back to your product team - communication is key
- Enjoy working in cross-functional people from all over the world. Our ambitions are global, and so is the exceptional team we’ve built
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).