3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
You will report to the Assistant VIC Manager, working within the Personal Shopping department. The Personal Shopper will host personal shopping experiences within a multi-channel environment, for a global client base. Utilising in store and online technology, you will provide service that goes beyond just selling fashion, creating tailored experiences through events, trunk-shows and appointments that encompasses music, art, wellness and culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will demonstrate a multi-channel approach to servicing our clients that extends beyond the physical store space, utilising all lifestyle services, tools and channels in the browns ecosystem to maximise our opportunity to amaze customers.
- You will educate and influence your existing client portfolio to transition seamlessly in to The Club, introducing them to Browns benefits and experiences.
- You will have a global mindset in your approach towards client acquisition and development, working to develop a diverse portfolio of domestic and international clients, being respectful of cultural nuances to best service them.
- You will manage client lifestyle, driving participation in Browns led experiences such as client events, to improve client acquisition and retention.
- You will inspire and motivate clients by sharing expert brand, product and industry knowledge with them, transferring the detail in history, heritage and craftsmanship to the most fashion-educated clientele.
- You will take accountability for individual monthly KPI's including monthly sales target, ATV, UPT, NPS, personal shopping appointments, being open to feedback and support to achieve your monthly plan.
- Adapt to an evolving augmented retail environment, adopting and advocating for new technology to enhance new client journeys.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will demonstrate a human approach towards others following our #cooltobekind mantra.
- You'll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling and storytelling.
- You'll have an existing strong client book that you can introduce to Browns.
- You will demonstrate a balance in creative and commercial thinking, supporting the business and keep us revolutionising within the fashion industry.
- You can engage with people across multiple geographies, cultures, and industries and can overcome barriers.
- You are passionate about developing client relationships and have an interest in providing a personalised one-to-one customer service.
- You will be passionate about product and proactive in developing product and industry trends.
- You will showcase an interest and knowledge in areas beyond fashion, such as art, culture, food and music.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are looking for a Personal Shopper to join their VIC team. You will provide a our clients with exceptional personal shopping experiences within a multi-channel environment that drives sales and create customer loyalty. This role is ideal for someone with