1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for an Engagement Marketing Executive to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Engagement Marketing Executive, you will:
- You will work with our Marketing and Client Success teams to ensure that Peppy clients have everything they need to launch and communicate Peppy.
- You will sit within Peppy’s Marketing team, reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager.
- You will work with the Marketing team to ensure that all Client Success marketing is aligned with the Peppy brand and launched and communicated effectively.
- You will work closely with the Client Success team to stay on top of upcoming client launches, requests and engagement opportunities.
- You will also work with Peppy’s Product team to ensure that existing app content is being used effectively and that all Client Success marketing materials are aligned to current trends.
- Your main responsibility will be to create marketing materials designed to enable new clients to successfully launch Peppy as an employee benefit, to encourage their employees to register with the Peppy app.
- You will own the toolkit of Client Success marketing materials, including assets and tools designed to launch the Peppy app for new employers, drive registrations and maintain engagement. This toolkit will cover: Launch and onboarding, Information guides for employers and employees, Ongoing engagement materials
- You will support the Client Success team with ongoing communications to existing clients, including regular newsletters and reports.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience working in marketing or account management in a fast-paced agency or in-house environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Excellent eye for design
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and ability to work independently to deadlines
- Experience working with graphic designers
- Experience using Microsoft programmes, Canva and Mailchimp (or similar)
Bonus points if you also have:
- Come from a client success / customer success / retention marketing role
- Have experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Have experience using Wordpress
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.