1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood and men’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 50 employers and insurers (and counting!), including Microsoft, Santander, Capgemini, Aviva and SAP. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We recently announced our $10m Series A fundraise, and we have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services and expand internationally.
We’re looking for an Operations Associate (to be based 100% remote, anywhere in the UK) to join Peppy's dynamic, fast-growing team who want to be part of a force for good and play a role in the next chapter of our journey.
As our Operations Associate, you will:
- Use our back-end administration tools to deliver personalised and high-impact services to our user base.
- Be there for our clinical practitioners, and be proactive in helping them to navigate the Peppy service when they first join and provide continued support with any administrative or service queries.
- Support user acceptance testing for new product, service or content improvements, ensuring everything works as it should.
- Act as a first point of contact for app-users, clients, suppliers and practitioners via email.
- Feed into our service design and see our product up close as it develops.
Who we’re looking for:
- (Desirable) You have proven experience in an operations role, with either an operational or administrative focus
- Customer-first attitude, with a drive to ensure the best experience possible.
- Well versed in Excel/Google Sheets and other G-suite packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Creative problem solver and forward thinker - we are always interested in new ideas and ways of working!
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Worked in a high-growth start-up or scale-up.
- Proven experience of using reporting tools such as Looker.
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.