3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
You'll be instrumental in shaping the product strategy for our Fulfillment by Farfetch stream which will become a foundation for our cross channels and geographies fast, efficient, and cost-effective global supply network.
Acting as a technology ambassador, the primary focus of the role will be working closely with our company business and legal players to ensure an outstanding fulfillment product through a thriving network expansion program, so that you can play an essential role in supporting product roadmaps with the overall warehousing and fulfillment strategy.
What You´ll Do
- Create a balanced approach and prioritization of ideation, development and delivery across Fullfiment by Farfetch program, from discovery to successful definition, adoption and delivery or investment decision-making.
- Strengthen existing guiding principles for warehousing and logistics solutions
- Work with company leaders within Technology and Business areas to build a state-of-the-art product vision and strategy which ensures delivery of targets with the right priorities and the most flexible and scalable systems
- Lead cross-cutting strategic planning and management of the program portfolio by encouraging the development of meaningful business cases which address the needs and opportunities and influencing wider organization forums through persuasive oral and written strategies
Who You Are
- Solid know-how or proven experience in Global Logistics, Fulfillment & Warehousing technologies is highly desired
- Able to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships across the board.
- You are experienced with Inventory and Order management, Warehouse management, Transportation and Logistics products
- Proven experience in Product Management (+4 years)
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships with senior elements. Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with working with a diverse set of product development disciplines - technical experts such as Designers, Researchers, Analysts, Architects, Data Scientists and Engineers.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to shape the product strategy for our Fulfillment by Farfetch stream which will become a foundation for our cross channels and geographies fast, efficient, and cost-effective global supply network.