1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
COVID-19 Update - We’re currently safely working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to either our Nottingham or London office (based on candidate). For more information about our hybrid ways of working, please see our Future of Work Charter on our website.
We're looking for a Paid Social Strategist to join Impression.
This role sits within the paid media team and will lead a portfolio of clients across the business, crafting dynamic, creative, and competitor-beating Paid Social strategies that deliver ROI.
As a full-time Paid Social Strategist, you will:
- Own the Paid Social strategy for a portfolio of clients, primarily across Facebook Ads
- Drive delivery of Paid Social campaigns, using the supporting team effectively to get amazing results for our clients and working hands-on where appropriate
- Work closely with digital marketing specialists (clients and internally) to understand and agree clear campaign KPIs, using Paid Social strategy to meet business goals
- Report back on the success of campaigns to our clients and other stakeholders
- Lead on new business pitches from the perspective of your discipline
- Provide training and mentoring for our internal teams
- Contribute to the marketing of Impression through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency with offices in Nottingham and London. Impression’s product set currently includes SEO, Paid Media, PR, CRO and Analytics. We partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of over 50 expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Large PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2020, the paid media team were awarded Best Large PPC Agency in Europe (ESA) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for experienced paid media professionals to drive the agency forward.
We're looking for someone with an in-depth technical understanding of Paid Social, a team player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice.
To be considered for the Paid Social Strategist role, you will need to have:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing Paid Social campaigns across Facebook Ads, and ideally other channels such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat etc.
- Proven experience in successfully scaling large-scale accounts through paid media strategy and hands-on optimisation
- A strong portfolio of Paid Social success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Strong commercial awareness, using insightful reports to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model.
- Experience managing delivery teams and delegating work effectively.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite)
- Experience in Google Analytics
Whilst we typically expect candidates to have a minimum of 2-3+ years experience in a Paid Social-specific role for this applications, successful candidates will be chosen based on skill and track-record.
- Agency experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Experience in digital marketing channels beyond Paid Social (eg. paid search, video, display) will aid your application
- Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application
- Experience providing briefs for best-practice Paid Social creative assets (or creating those assets yourself through graphic design and video software)
- Experience using Tableau, Power BI or Data Studio a bonus
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Enhanced parental leave
- Access to leading Employee Assistance Programmes
- Access to HelloSelf and private therapy & counselling "on demand"
- A carbon negative company, including personal carbon offset
- Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to work on a variety of client accounts
- Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
- Organised work socials
- Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- The usual agency stuff - drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
- Full ongoing training is provided
- Competitive salary DOE
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Impression is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in our recruitment. As an employer we are also committed to equality and valuing diversity within our teams. Our aim is to make sure that these commitments, reinforced by our Values, are embedded in our day to day working practices with all our customers, colleagues and partners. We will promote equal opportunities and will not stand for discrimination on any grounds.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.