3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing People team at Infogrid. People are at the centre of our success! We've grown from 20 employees to over 160 this year and will continue to ramp up our hiring in 2022.
You will be the newest member of our People Partnering team (currently 2) and will be reporting into one of the established partners in this team. This role will help partner with our ambitious and fast growing commercial function overseeing the EMEA region. You will be working very closely with the Leadership Team, People & Talent teams, and the wider business to help us make the upcoming growth a success.
- You will provide day to day support and feedback to main stakeholders and will consult with managers at all levels in areas of performance management, management training and coaching, organisational development, and employee relations.
- Quickly identifying business needs; developing and presenting solutions to senior leaders to help drive results in Infogrid.
- Demonstrate ownership to develop and drive People programs and processes from start to finish that align with Infogrid goals and values. Delivering meaningful results to the commercial function.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations. Maintaining in-depth knowledge of EMEA employment legal requirements, escalating when needed.
- Working closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning to support the business strategy.
- Participate and contribute to the continuous development and alignment of practices in our People Team. Consistent people experience is important to us - we like breaking silos.
- Scale Infogrid’s amazing culture, we are going at rocket speeds and we want to keep the awesome culture we have built!
What we think you need to be successful:
- Relevant people partner experience including supporting an EMEA region in high growth scale up
- Be a black belt expert of your business unit - strategy, ways of working, etc.
- Be a trusted partner and coach to your leaders and people. Have some popcorn with them on Wednesday afternoons now and then.
- A roll your sleeves up and willing to jump in and help out attitude
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.