3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Expected travel to customer sites and CloudNC office(s) when required
Who are CloudNC?
CNC machines are responsible for producing more than $120BN worth of metal components every year, serving every manufacturing vertical from motorsport parts in Formula 1 to satellites in space.
Despite this, the software used to control these CNC machines are stuck in the dark ages. It can require hours (sometimes days) of manual instruction by a skilled programmer before a component can be produced.
Enter CloudNC! Located in London & Chelmsford, we're pioneers in revolutionising the manufacturing industry. Combining technology and manufacturing; we’re building the world’s most intelligent factory, powered by groundbreaking technology.
We're not stopping there. Not only are we disrupting the manufacturing industry, our culture is as progressive as our technology. We know when people feel empowered, they perform better. So, we've created an inclusive environment where continuous improvement is at the centre of everything we do. Last year we were featured on Rocket List as one of the 'Best Fast-Growing Companies' in the UK.
The commercial team
The commercial team at CloudNC is highly motivated and tenacious, they know the future of manufacturing is automation and enjoy partnering with customers across many different industries, including aerospace, defense, and medical to name a few.
They're agile and able to react quickly, working with operations to generate quotes and together on post-sales activity.
They embrace the fast-moving, changing nature of being part of a start up.
Managing the sales cycle end to end, they are success-driven and enjoy the autonomy to achieve goals and measure their own performance.
Never losing sight of our mission they research and test different methods to continually improve the customer experience.
Purpose of the role
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns which create opportunities that will contribute to the long-term growth and profitability of the Company. Build brand awareness, community engagement, generate leads & manage budget vs ROI.
- Be accountable for delivering results, achieving and exceeding agreed targets and always strive to improve own performance
- To successfully develop & manage campaigns adopting an omni channel approach
- Be a master in communications and design
- Undertake key market research which supports the business in achieving its growth ambitions in new markets and geographies
- Source, analyse and implement strategic campaigns which build brand awareness and that deliver MQL back to the business feeding the front end of the sales pipeline.
- Prepare and manage a budget, forecast, track and report on ROI
- Work closely and network with field sales colleagues and other key stakeholders (e.g. operations, Technical) to identify and develop commercial initiatives through a high level of activity across multiple channels
- Quickly and effectively uncover customer requirements, applying a consultative approach and a creative and positive attitude to examine customer needs and goals as well as business risks and potentials in order to reach a mutually beneficial solution
- Keep ahead of the competition by constantly monitoring industry and competitor trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas forward for new business opportunities and keeping key stakeholders (Sales Manager, Tech, etc.) informed
- Continually learn and update personal knowledge by actively participating in learning events, researching, reading professional publications, and participate in both internal and external-led workshops and associated events.
- Base Sales Competencies
- A will to sell
- Strong Sales DNA
- Selling competencies such as consultative seller
- Business Writing
- Presentation Skills
Qualifications & Experience
- (Preferred) Degree qualification or equivalent experience, preferably in an engineering, technical-related, Sales, Marketing or business qualification
- Experience of working in a sales & marketing orientated role with a sound understanding and use of strategies and methodology
- Experience of working in an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Creating marketing plans and working with others to drive campaign success
- Sales pipeline management, specifically in new business opportunities
- Strong evidence of network development and management at multiple business levels
- Targeting and actively selling across multiple platforms
- Experience of campaign management
- Contractual exposure within a marketing role, with an understanding of terms and conditions
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of CloudNc, its products and how they fit within various industry sectors
- Project Management experience
- CRM (or equivalent) experience
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) responsibilities
- Act responsibly in relation to all matters which may affect the Health and Safety of themselves and others whilst on Company premises, customers’ premises and travelling between sites, and to adhere to safety regulations at all times.
- Observe all safety procedures and instructions and assist in maintaining a safe work place and reporting any accidents, hazards, near misses, defects or damages to plant and equipment to the appropriate person.
- Report any injuries sustained (or near misses) during working hours.
- Be conscientious and understand the importance of maintaining, following and striving to improve operating procedures
What you'll receive...
In return for your efforts supporting our mission you'll get the below benefits and perks.
Competitive salary, stock options, bonus, monthly car allowance, state of the art equipment, phone, top of the range private healthcare, company expense card, Bose headphones, and 28 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
We take pride in providing an encouraging environment; sharing ideas, learning and striving to be the best you can be. We care about learning and progression offering conference tickets, internal and external training. We've also had onsite speakers for panel events.
We offer opportunity to be involved in shaping the company be it through our engagement platform Peakon, company wide All Hands, 'Ask Me Anything' time and our diversity and inclusion network.