3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Commercial Planning function at Farfetch is a growing team of commercial and technical experts working to manage the Farfetch marketplace supply and merchandise proposition – working with boutique and brand partners to source the best supply, deliver the best range of products that our customers are looking for, and improve Farfetch's profitability.
The Junior Business Analyst will report directly to the Senior Supply Planning Manager, and will help scope out and build revenue forecasting models. This will help us understand and track opportunities to increase revenue and be an important step in helping us achieve consistent profitable growth. You will work with colleagues from across the business, including Brand & Boutique Management, Finance, and Operations, to build repeatable, scalable processes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will develop planning methodologies and processes to understand and maximise our revenue
- You will help forecast the impact of and set targets for revenue projects, tracking and monitoring progress against them through the year
- You will be the partner to a large spectrum of teams across the business, in and out the commercial team, and this could range from working with:
- E-Concessions, Business Development and Account Management teams to improve commission rates from our partners
- Pricing teams to assess how other revenue lines could affect our price positioning
- Commercial Finance to forecast revenue on Farfetch, and track any deviations to the forecast so actions can be taken early on to address them
- You will answer essential commercial questions shedding light on revenue changes and how this would affect overall Farfetch performance
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Consulting
- Intermediate forecasting and data modelling techniques
- Use data to bring operationally and commercially relevant insights
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- Required: Excel (can perform complex functions) and SQL
- Preferred: R, Matlab, Python
- Understanding and passion for e-commerce and the fashion/luxury industry is a very big plus!
You will develop forecasting tools and work with a range of teams to help us understand and track opportunities to increase revenue and be an important step in helping us achieve consistent profitable growth