A little flex time
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. The team is broken down into smaller Business Lines which include Platform, Core, InfoSec, Product Operations and R&D. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Euro (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
Currently a team of 2 growing to 6 over the next 9 months, the Product Infosec team are focused on establishing the process for establishing DevSecOps throughout the lifecycle of projects. They work closely with the Information Security team covering offensive security, security engineering and Information Security Officers. The team look to succeed through a combination of diplomacy and fast learning.
THE ROLE As a BA at Form3 you will need to be a self-starter, you will define your tasks, identify your stakeholders and build relationships with cross-functional teams (Engineering, operations, end customers, etc.) There is close interaction with engineering teams, you will gather and translate business requirements to the technical teams. Things are often very ambiguous so you must be willing to learn and organically develop your knowledge on the job.
As well as the usual BA tasks, you will have ownership of features, planning, testing, release, etc. You will take a consultative approach to your stakeholders, working with Product/Engineering leads on the full SDLC. You have the ability to define your own role at Form3 you are able take on more responsibility.
As a Product Infosec BA you will have a chance to make impact on Form3’s largest projects. You will be working with project teams to define a high-level architecture for projects that identifies the interfaces across the full network, permissions and workloads.
You will be drawing upon the experts from the security team across offensive security, security engineering and Information security officers. You will also be helping teams to think through their risks and boundaries and identify reasonable mitigations.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Product team continues to grow at pace and we’re looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work in our Product Infosec Team We’re looking for 10+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with a full range of product lifecycle experience.
You will be supporting the Product Manager through decision making/presenting information so they can make an informed choice. It will also be important to provide timely information to the Product Manager regarding progress, issues and any deviations from the agreed plan.
Ideally, applicants would have experience working across infrastructure and systems for cloud and on-premise environment and have a passion for building tech-first (API / Cloud-native) solutions.
What we look for:
- 10+ years as a Business Analyst
- Technical focus, no need to have direct Infosec experience but an ability to learn
- Full range of lifecycle experience
- Stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation through to the implementation phase
- Can work with the business and external clients to determine the requirements for new systems, services or products
- The ability to assess the impact on the business (both functionally and operationally) with regards to new systems, services or products
- Writing functional and non-functional requirements and design specification documents
- Built workflow automation flows and automated/improved BA and testing processes
- Analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.